Kon-Tiki Krabi is looking for an Assistant Manager.
The person we are looking for is self-driven, who can take initiative and make decisions on the spot. We want a great team-player, who is able to work closely together with all our other staff and delegate tasks. Here at Kon-Tiki we strive to provide the highest possible service, quality, safety and comfort for all our guests, when we are conducting our trips around the Ao Nang Archipelago and the Phi Phi Islands, or when they are coming into our dive shop.
This is a non-diving position. It involves working with other staff in our very busy beach front Booking Office/Retail Shop selling courses, daily dive trips, snorkelling trips and retail equipment, as well as training new seasonal staff and developing the business.
You will be managing bookings from several different agents and online requests, planning of 2 different boats, scheduling of 20 dive staff, managing purchase orders & stock, and overall logistical issues. As a part of the team you will also be expected to assist with keeping the shop area clean and tidy.
We are looking for a professional sales person, who has a passion for organisation.
This position will be working in close coordination with, and report directly to, the General Manager.
1) Exceptional organisational skills.
2) Superb sales skills.
3) Able to multitask and juggle several tasks simultaneously in a very high tempo environment.
4) Outgoing happy personality with great people skills and a smiley face!
5) Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
6) PADI Pro with min. 3 year in the business.
7) Able to communicate fluently both written and spoken in English, and an advantage being able to speak other languages.
Please include CV with passport photo, references and a small description about why you think you are the right person for the job.