Deep Andaman Queen
Build in Thailand the M/V Deep Andaman Queen is 28-meter long and just over 7-meters wide, twin-engine steel hull motor boat, with the highest safety standards on board. M/V Deep Andaman Queen was built in 2003; she operates in the Andaman Sea from October to May providing the best diving in Thailand with a comfortable capacity for 21 guests. She underwent a major refit and Overhaul in 2012 to improve her to near new conditions.
M/V Deep Andaman Queen offers our guests one of the largest dive platforms in the South East Asia area. The Dive Deck consists of a very wide and spacious kitting-up area on two levels, a separate entry/exit platform, 2 exit ladders with 2 fresh water showers to rinse yourself or your equipment after your dives.
You will also find 2 large buckets with fresh water for rinsing cameras, dive computers, and dive lights.M/V Deep Andaman Queen has a "fill in place" air station with 2 compressors and a Nitrox membrane system and can fill all cylinders with Nitrox 32% for all dives. If you are not certified as a Nitrox Diver, we are happy to offer you the Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver course, Advanced Open Water course and any other specialty courses on board or before the liveaboard cruise.
Please inform us about the following when doing your booking:
1. Full name of all divers
2. Type of cabin
3. Certification level
4. Numbers of dives
5. Date of last dive
6. Date of arrival and departure
7. Name of hotel if applicable
8. Special requirements regarding food (Allergies)
9. Equipment rental requirements
All liveaboard/charter price include:
- Transfers to and from within Phuket (500 THB/person) and Khao Lak to Thap Lamu.
- Speedboat transfer from Thap Lamu to the liveaboard included in the price.
- Full board accommodation, full meals including snacks, drinking water, tea, coffee, fresh fruits, towel, dinghy for offshore exploration and pick ups, tank, belt, weights, divemaster or instructor.
Liveaboard price does not include:
- Similan Islands national park fee: 6D/5N - 2,000 THB, 5D/4N - 1,800 THB. Park fee has to paid directly on boat before departure.
- Equipment rental: BCD - 250 THB/Day, Reg - 250 THB/Day, Wetsuit - 200 THB/Day, Mask, snorkel,fins - included, Full set - 700 THB/Day.
(Dates, Prices, National park-, Entry-, Visa- and other Fees, and Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.)
All prices are applicable till end of 2018-2019 season only. Kon-Tiki Ao Nang retain the right to alter prices without prior notice and/or to introduce new charges as deemed necessary by the company.
National Park and Port fees are subject to increase and/or amendment by government policy and are out of the control of Kon-Tiki Ao Nang.