Manta Queen 2
Manta Queen 2 is 23 meters long with Twin bed cabins, Double bed cabins and 4 bed shared cabins to suit groups and families. Manta Queen 2 run a 3 days/3 night's safari trips to the best dive sites in Thailand, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock are all world class dive sites and Manta Queen 2 visit these during the season from November to May. She accommodates 18 guests in air conditioned cabins
Booking & Enquiry
Please inform us about the following when doing your booking:
1. Full name of all divers
2. Type of cabin
3. Certification level
4. Numbers of dives
5. Date of last dive
6. Date of arrival and departure
7. Name of hotel if applicable
8. Special requirements regarding food (Allergies)
9. Equipment rental requirements
Schedule & Prices 2017/2018
All liveaboard/charter price include:
- Transfers to and from within Phuket (500 THB/person) and Khao Lak to Thap Lamu.
- Speedboat transfer from Thap Lamu to the liveaboard included in the price.
- Full board accommodation, full meals including snacks, drinking water, tea, coffee, fresh fruits, towel, dinghy for offshore exploration and pick ups, tank, belt, weights, divemaster or instructor.
Liveaboard price does not include:
- Similan Islands national park fee: 4D/4N - 1,800 THB, 3D/3N - 1,600 THB. Park fee has to paid directly on boat before departure.
- Own equipment: - 1,600 THB 4D/4N, 1,200 THB 3D/3N. No discount on partial equipment
(Dates, Prices, National park-, Entry-, Visa- and other Fees, and Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.)
All prices are applicable till end of 2017-2018 season only. Kon-Tiki Thailand Diving, retain the right to alter prices without prior notice and/or to introduce new charges as deemed necessary by the company.
National Park and Port fees are subject to increase and/or amendment by government policy and are out of the control of Kon-Tiki Thailand.