The M/V Lapat is very spacious and comfortable and comfortable and offers you all amenities to enjoy yourself during the trip. The boat is 24m long, 4,8m wide and takes a maximum of 16 divers in 8 air conditioned cabin. M/V Lapat was built in 2016 and we are still offering a special introductory price for the coming season.
All cabins have air conditioning. There are four bathrooms on the boat plus outdoor showers. The upper deck features LCD TV, DVD, VCD, and MP3. There is a spacious sun deck and shaded dining area for you to spend time between dives. The M/V Lapat has hot showers, plus we provide you with eco-friendly products to use in the bathrooms, so we do not pollute the reefs around the islands. The boat is equipped with all the necessary safety features, emergency oxygen and extensive first aid kit as well as a life-raft, life jackets and fire extinguishers.
Booking & Enquiry
Please inform us about the following when doing your booking:
1. Full name of all divers
2. Type of cabin
3. Certification level
4. Numbers of dives
5. Date of last dive
6. Date of arrival and departure
7. Name of hotel if applicable
8. Special requirements regarding food (Allergies)
9. Equipment rental requirements
All liveaboard/charter price include:
- Transfers to and from within Phuket to the pier.
- Speedboat transfer from Thap Lamu to the liveaboard included in the price.
- Full board accommodation, full meals including snacks, drinking water, tea, coffee, fresh fruits, towel, dinghy for offshore exploration and pick ups, tank, belt, weights, divemaster or instructor.
Liveaboard price does not include:
- Similan Islands national park fee: 4D/4N - 1,800 THB. Park fee has to paid directly on boat before departure.
- Equipment rental: BCD - 250 THB/Day, Reg - 250 THB/Day, Wetsuit - 150 THB/Day, Mask, snorkel,fins - 100 THB/Day, Full set - 500 THB/Day.
(Dates, Prices, National park-, Entry-, Visa- and other Fees, and Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.)
All prices are applicable till end of 2017-2018 season only. Kon-Tiki Thailand, retain the right to alter prices without prior notice and/or to introduce new charges as deemed necessary by the company.
National Park and Port fees are subject to increase and/or amendment by government policy and are out of the control of Kon-Tiki Thailand.