M/V Oktavia liveaboard was built in 2003. In 2016 she was through a major renovation, to bring her to the fine high standards and provide added comforts and space. M/V Oktavia Thailand liveaboard is one of the only boats to offer 2 days/2 nights and 3 days/2 nights cruises in the Similan and Surin Islands.
M/V Oktavia liveaboard is 30m long and 6,5m wide, and weighing 149 tons making her one of the biggest liveabords in Thailand. Due to the size and weight M/V Oktavia liveaboard sits very steady in the water and her huge dive deck means lots of kitting up room.
There is two very large and comforting Master Ensuite Cabins (27 sqm.) and 13 Blue Ocean Cabins with triple share and twin share availability. The M/V Oktavia liveaboard is one of the most attractive boats to families and groups with children and the freindly staff on board, are very well prepared to welcome children of all ages.
The huge sundeck makes you feel on top of the world and the party deck offers lots of comfortable seating for reading books, sharing stories and eating your way through the sumptuous food on offer morning, noon and night.
Booking & Enquiry
Please inform us about the following when doing your booking:
1. Full name of all divers
2. Type of cabin
3. Certification level
4. Numbers of dives
5. Date of last dive
6. Date of arrival and departure
7. Name of hotel if applicable
8. Special requirements regarding food (Allergies)
9. Equipment rental requirements
Schedule & Prices 2018/2019
All liveaboard/charter price include:
- Transfers to and from within Phuket (500 THB/person) and Khao Lak to Thap Lamu.
- Speedboat transfer from Thap Lamu to the liveaboard included in the price.
- Full board accommodation, full meals including snacks, drinking water, tea, coffee, fresh fruits, towel, dinghy for offshore exploration and pick ups, tank, belt, weights, divemaster or instructor.
Liveaboard price does not include:
- Similan Islands national park fee: 5D/5N - 2,000 THB, 4D/4N - 1,800 THB, 3D/2N - 1,600 THB, 2D/2N - 900. Park fee has to paid directly on boat before departure.
- Equipment rental: BCD - 200 THB/Day, Reg - 200 THB/Day, Wetsuit - 200 THB/Day, Mask, snorkel,fins - included, Full set - 600 THB/Day.
(Dates, Prices, National park-, Entry-, Visa- and other Fees, and Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.)
All prices are applicable till end of 2018-2019 season only. Kon-Tiki Ao Nang, retain the right to alter prices without prior notice and/or to introduce new charges as deemed necessary by the company.
National Park and Port fees are subject to increase and/or amendment by government policy and are out of the control of Kon-Tiki Ao Nang.